- Tax: $4,491
- Style:Semi-Detached (2-Storey)
Completely Remodelled Home In The Perfect Location. Equal Distance From Leslieville And The Beaches But Still Steps From Parks, Schools And Amenities. Inside Every Detail Included Has Perfect Functionality. Heated Floors, Wired Entertainment And Security Features, An Exquisite Kitchen And High Ceilings Throughout The Home. The Basement Has A Walkout And Also Boasts Very High Ceilings. The Backyard….Oh My. This Private Oasis Is Made To Last With Brazilian Hardwood Decks That Will Stand The Test Of Time.
The Key Details
• Living Room Bay Window
• Gas Fireplace with Stone Surround
• Main Floor Powder Room with Heated Floors
• 9 Foot Ceilings
• Hardwood Floors and Pot Lights Throughout
• Entertainment Smart Audio Video System with In-ceiling Base Surround Speakers
• Kitchen Walk-out to Backyard
• Custom Floor-to-ceiling Maple Cabinetry & Millwork
• Subway Tile Backsplash
• White Princess Granite Countertop
• Heated Carrera Marble Octagon Mosaic Floors
• New Refrigerator (2020)
• New Dishwasher (2019)
• New Washer/Dryer (2018)
• Skylight in 2nd Floor Hallway
• 2nd Floor Laundry Room
• Shower with Skylight & Floor-to-ceiling Marble Tiles
• Finished Walk-out Basement with 8 Ft Ceiling
• High Density Foam Insulated Basement Floor
• 4-Pc Bath with Floor-to-ceiling Brazilian Black Slate
• New Tankless Water Heater (2022)
The Living Room
Step into the gorgeous living room with plenty of windows allowing for loads of natural light. The beautiful fireplace, mirrored walls and wainscoting add loads of character and style to the space. Open concept and surround sound system allow for a wonderful entertaining experience.
Packed with stunning features such as the beautiful granite countertop and marble floor. Exquisite maple cabinets with crown moulding and designer chrome hardware. The additional room for an eat-in kitchen is a perfect use of space for those busy family mornings.
The walkout to the backyard makes BBQing a breeze.
The Primary Bedroom
Elegant and sun-filled with a large window and skylight.
A gorgeous wood accent wall and exposed brick complete this sleek and stylish bedroom.
With two additional bedrooms above grade and an additional one in the basement it’s easy for any family to call this home.
A total of two and a half bathrooms loaded with amazing features complete this gorgeous home.
A 4-pc bathroom and powder room can be found in the upper levels, while a 4-pc bath is located in the basement.
The Finished Basement
A good size space perfect for the family to spend time together, or an additional work area.
Down the hall another bedroom which would make a great guest or in-laws suite.
Want to learn more about 90 Greenwood Ave (Queen/Dundas)?
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty